I GOT TO SHOUT

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks!

Yeahhh I used to go to NO often when I was stationed at Keesler. Fond memories.. There are probably still some blood stains on a sidewalk from me!

Anybody have a handgun I can borrow for the trip? all I have are rifles.

:eek:

Cut the last 10inches of your M2 Carbine. :toothy5:

Seriously, if you need a handgun, get one now. If Obama gets in, you can be guaranteed that you won't be able to get one much later. Just get a Markarov. They are only about $150 or so and are "good enough".

I though about buying a Markarov a few years ago... I like the way it look s but If I'm gonna buy one I'd like to practice with it.. I heard the ammo is squirrely.

Apologies to Matthew Mcconaughey!

Attachments

• fj sexy copy.jpg
    fj sexy copy.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 91
]

BTW... I hate the M1 carbine... I'm a Garand man!

Yeah, but cutting that ManRifle down is not only wrong, but a sin.

Moses brought a Garand from Mt Sinai along with the 10 commandments!

Rumor has it that "The Spear of Destiny" was really a bayonet on a Garand.

The Holy Grail was in fact a M1 Garand. The apostle got some shoot'n in while downing wine.

No mortal shall desecrate a M1 Garand!

Congratulations!

Did you manage to sell that nice looking house of yours?

I thought the People mag was funny...BUT, then again...i'm a wee bit twisted.

If you're coming I-10...you'll have to give us a shout. I can throw something on the Grill!

SO, was it cheaper to ship all of your shite and drive?? Probably alot more relaxing.

Glad to see u took my advice Frank and took the Sarasota job lol... That People Mag cover made me want to kill something, not really sure why tho...

You're jealous of my abs!

I thought the People mag was funny...BUT, then again...i'm a wee bit twisted.

If you're coming I-10...you'll have to give us a shout. I can throw something on the Grill!

SO, was it cheaper to ship all of your shite and drive?? Probably alot more relaxing.

I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet... I'm processing the data
I love dead things on the grill! That may happen... I hope to spend a night in New Orleans for some hedonistic debauchery.. perhaps you, Les and some of your girly friends could meet me there???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back