I know we need Ads but.....

Crimea_River

Marshal
47,761
16,282
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Location
Calgary
I made the mistake of visiting an online store looking for new tires for my bike. Holy crap:
Capture.JPG
 
Yeah true but I visited that site once and that's what I got a few hours later. The extra row of ads was something new to me.
 
No, this is what she looks like without makeup or Photoshop.

Now, how would YOU like it for clothing ads like this to keep popping up on your computer, huh?

I also have a version where the red lace has a couple of very strategically placed holes in the uh, "chest" area.

red-sheer-mesh-lace-cut-out-teddy-17.png.jpg
 
I've run AdBlocker as well but I've "white-listed" this site and a few others. I click on the occasional ad if its relevant to modelling. Hey...it helps pay for the place
 
Earthlink does a pretty good job of keeping out the spam e-mails. I have not got one offering a terrific investment opportunity from Lynrd Skynerd or Abbot Costello in some time. But even on my personal Webmail page I get the ads around the edges and some websites have so many there's not much room left on the screen for actual content.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back