I Plead Ignorance

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:

Dear Lord . please protect us against the English black pudding and sausages that should be given as the atonement for sins. Amen.

Before I too am 'sectioned' Wurger and put in a straight jacket, I must say Pythonesque...are you really sure you wanted to join this site R Pope?

I can see it now, '...and the four lumbering Swordfish which remained, each astride a fused black pudding, avoided the anti-aircraft fire and shed their load into the Italian gravy. Soon the Italian fleet would be rendered' nigh but useless and the Fleet Air Arm triumphant, with the rest of the world knowing the Royal Navy sure knew its flying onions...' And with not a string bag in sight.

"I must stop this...it is extremely silly" he said, adjusting his Sam Brown belt.

Thanks vikingBerserker for the poem too...it all makes sense now.:crazy:

"Shave"......

And BTW, if we let You plead ignorance..... it will spread like wild fire and No one will be accountable.

Not even Meatlaofs little squirrels.

Then we'll have to put up with that and the squirrel hanging in his nutsack, in comparison, will be like a walk in the park.....

:lol:

Haggis!

Haggis[c].jpg

I Plead Ignorance
OK, so I'm stupid. I can't find out anywhere just what "bacon" means! Someone please enlighten this poor dumb stubblejumper.
In these forums you don't have to plead ignorance. Under our constition every member is entitled to a presumption of ignorance until proven smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back