If italy Joined the allies World War 2

Would the allies have been succesful if italy had joined them

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If the Italians had joined the Allies I doubt whether Russia would have been invaded, WW2 in Europe would have been over before it started, if it wasnt then the N Africa campaign would be transferred to the Alps or South France, the battle of the Atlantic would have been settled quickly and strategic bombing of places like Ploesti would begin as soon as planes could be sent to Italy.

Amusing that people think the Russians know nothing about food when much of the western world uses "Russian Service" Service à la russe - Wikipedia

I've never met a Croatian that thinks they are Italian. I've been to Croatia quite a few times, and even have some in my family through marriage.

You display a very narrow minded view of the world. Very typical of someone who has never left their part of the world.
sheesh you do be mad it was a JOKE I made a reference to Hitler's "HONORARY ARYANS" ok chill

If the Italians had joined the Allies I doubt whether Russia would have been invaded, WW2 in Europe would have been over before it started, if it wasnt then the N Africa campaign would be transferred to the Alps or South France, the battle of the Atlantic would have been settled quickly and strategic bombing of places like Ploesti would begin as soon as planes could be sent to Italy.

Amusing that people think the Russians know nothing about food when much of the western world uses "Russian Service" Service à la russe - Wikipedia
yeah Italy could have stoped ww2 its kinda cool

sheesh you do be mad it was a JOKE I made a reference to Hitler's "HONORARY ARYANS" ok chill

Thats what happens when someone comes in here like a bull in a china shop.

You are 15 years old, acting in here like a know it all, presenting opinions more so than fact. This forum is made up of very serious aviation and history enthusiasts. We are made up of a diverse group of historians, pilots, mechanics, engineers, military veterans and even have had a few WW2 veterans. Some of our nembers are accomplished authors on WW2 aviation. We come from all over the world, and most of us have become rather good friends over the last 20 years, even meeting up on many occasions. We don't take half ass comments and posts very kindly.

We are more than willing to discuss and debate with you, and even accept you into the group. We have others that are your age as well in here, and they do just fine.

However, I would recommend YOU chilling out, and listening more than acting like a typical teenage smart ass. People will respect you a lot more.

Thats what happens when someone comes in here like a bull in a china shop.

You are 15 years old, acting in here like a know it all, presenting opinions more so than fact. This forum is made up of very serious aviation and history enthusiasts. We are made up of a diverse group of historians, pilots, mechanics, engineers, military veterans and even have had a few WW2 veterans. We come from all over the world, and most of us have become rather good friends over the last 20 years, even meeting up on many occasions. We don't take half ass comments and posts very kindly.

We are more than willing to discuss and debate with you, and even accept you into the group. We have others that are your age as well in here, and they do just fine.

However, I would recommend YOU chilling out, and listening more than acting like a typical teenage smart ass. People will respect you a lot more.
look I don't wanna get banned as i did from the Roblox napoleon discord server but i mean you only live once

But they didnt, which isnt. I could have been the first F1 world Champion to win the Balon D-or and Nobel prize for physics.
Like do you think Winston Churchill did not stop and realize he probably lost the war at least once in his life. In 1940 the whole world thought the war was lost.

every living person north of the alps is germanic
Since the city of Koln (Cologne) is named after a Roman Emperors wife you may have trouble sustaining that argument, Mulheim on the Ruhr used to be in Normandy. Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium - Wikipedia

Like do you think Winston Churchill did not stop and realize he probably lost the war at least once in his life. In 1940 the whole world thought the war was lost.
No they didnt, once the Battle of Britain was won it was clear Germany wasnt going to win that battle if he tried again and no historian seriously considers the RAF were close to losing the Battle of Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back