If italy Joined the allies World War 2

Would the allies have been succesful if italy had joined them

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Since the city of Koln (Cologne) is named after a Roman Emperors wife you may have trouble sustaining that argument, Mulheim on the Ruhr used to be in Normandy. Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium - Wikipedia
bro
No they didnt, once the Battle of Britain was won it was clear Germany wasnt going to win that battle if he tried again and no historian seriously considers the RAF were close to losing the Battle of Britain.
I mean like dunkirk and the fall of france

pops-paolo, here is my point...

Stop acting like a gamer troll, and you will be fine and accepted here. We welcome you here, just try and take it serious.

Last edited:
bro

I mean like dunkirk and the fall of france
pops-paolo - a couple of points of advice

This is a group of pretty serious aviation types, as deradler stated, experts in the fields of aviation, mechanics etc. Published authorities on aerial warfare, published authorities on engines (specifically WWII piston types) and we even keep a bona fide F-15 jock around here somewhere. We don't usually let him out among civilized folk though.

Hardly anyone here plays flight sims, many of us are actual pilots, me not since the 1980's but there are a lot of guys here that still fly regularly or for a living.

The other important thing to note is, these guys are very knowledgeable AND willing to share that knowledge freely. They may come off as a bit gruff sometimes but it's nothing personal, heck, they like a good challenge, as long as it's isn't one based in myth or rumor. Actually, these guys like nothing better than to refute myths and rumors, so I take that part back.

Also the group here uses actual source material, raw data most of the time so if you have a point to make, be prepared to back it up with actual facts/data.

Just a few friendly words of advice and...

Welcome to the forum.

I worked in the same place in Germany as a huge Dutch engineer, whenever a local asked what he was doing he said he was looking for his grandfather's bicycle.
Yeah, that's the common joke here. Not so funny if you realize this joke is about WW2 when the occupying forces plundered everything from here, starting with the bicyles.

One of my grandfathers had a bicycle shop/repair shop in WW2. They plundered everything.

pops-paolo - a couple of points of advice

This is a group of pretty serious aviation types, as deradler stated, experts in the fields of aviation, mechanics etc. Published authorities on aerial warfare, published authorities on engines (specifically WWII piston types) and we even keep a bona fide F-15 jock around here somewhere. We don't usually let him out among civilized folk though.

Hardly anyone here plays flight sims, many of us are actual pilots, me not since the 1980's but there are a lot of guys here that still fly regularly or for a living.

The other important thing to note is, these guys are very knowledgeable AND willing to share that knowledge freely. They may come off as a bit gruff sometimes but it's nothing personal, heck, they like a good challenge, as long as it's isn't one based in myth or rumor. Actually, these guys like nothing better than to refute myths and rumors, so I take that part back.

Also the group here uses actual source material, raw data most of the time so if you have a point to make, be prepared to back it up with actual facts/data.

Just a few friendly words of advice and...

Welcome to the forum.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back