I'll be gone about a month...

Hurry back Dan. Your build will be much anticpated.
 
Thanks once again guys...
 
Severely excellent Beau, got ur number in my cell, will definatly give u a holler....

Thanks again for the bon voyages gentlemens, I'm gettin on the road shortly... 11 hours in a work van is ZERO fu*kin fun...
 
Severely excellent Beau, got ur number in my cell, will definatly give u a holler....

Thanks again for the bon voyages gentlemens, I'm gettin on the road shortly... 11 hours in a work van is ZERO fu*kin fun...

sounds like a song......

"11 hours in a work van, God, theres got to be another way!....who are you!"
 
sounds like a song......

"11 hours in a work van, God, theres got to be another way!....who are you!"

Oh just great... now I'm gonna sing that flippin' fantastic song all goddamn day. 1978 rocks!!!
 
Welcome back, Les. Good to hear you didn't break down. How did the job go?
 
Actually did break down Matt in Baton Rouge, but it wasnt a permanent breakdown... 20 minutes here, 10 minutes there on the side of the interstate... The fuel pump was/is acting up...

The van would just shut down while driving at 70mph... Pull over and it wouldnt crank over again... Waited 10 minutes, starts again then back on the road...

Over and over for hours...
 
Yea, good to be home...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back