I'll be leaving tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
well, I leave for my dad's in El paso tomorrow morning. very early, tho. I have to get up at 0300, 0330 in the morning to get to the airport at 5. because my plane leaves at 0710. I'll be landing in Dallas to change planes and then arriving in El Paso tomorrow afternoon.

those of you who have my AIM, ICQ, and MSN, I will not be on those. however, I will be on YIM when i can get on. and I'll check my mail and my messages from time to time, and I'll check in here, DA, FA...all that jazz. c:

a couple of you suggested I sleep on the plane, that seems unlikely since I'm n aviation nut, I'll be staring out my window the whole time or something XD

I won't be back until Jan. 3rd.

I love y'all! ^^

Have a great time!

Speaking of getting up early. I have to get up at 6 tomorrow (on a Saturday!!!) so that I can drive 5 hours to go to a concert. I want to get there early and check into my hotel and relax a bit before the metal madness begins.

thanks for the warm thoughts, everyone! ^^ I've safely arrived in El Paso, though my time on the internet will be limited since I'll be outside helping my dad most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back