I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yep it is... but I want a Wessex to make into an SH-34J....

**I've gone ahead and jumped the new Italeri H-34.........

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for an extra seat to fit in my 1/32 Avenger that will be coming up, as FAA Avengers had three. I'm also looking for a pair of bubble windows for the fuselage. People seem to be using bubbles from 1/48 B-29s. The list of what I have is #352!

http://model-scale.com/2811_files/2811-35.jpg

NEVERMIND, I have found an extra seat that came with a P-51, and it appears that the Squadron B-29 vacform canopy comes with the bubbles, even though the descritption only says so on one site. Here's hoping!

Last edited:
Letting everyone know that I cleaned out my stash. I saved a few but I boxed up all those models and sold them at a flea market for a good price. After 10 years of lugging them around it was time. I can see the corner of my room again!

I have a

1/48 Nakijima Ki-84IA Hayate "Frank" - part of the cockpit (Seat and joystick) are glued in and its painted a green color but thats it the rest is still untouched on the sprue
1/39 Wright Brothers Flyer, complete
1/48 Revell F-22 Raptor,complete
1/48 Academy F-111A, complete (It's a huge kit)

Looking for:

1/48 P-47B,C,D
1/48 P-51B,D
1/48 Aeromaster "The Wolfpack" Decals, any one besides Part XI

PM if interested, I'm flexible as to what I want so just inquire

Last edited:
If anyone has the Eaglstrike "Blue Nosed Birds of Bodney" Part 1, 2, or 3 and isn't using them in 1/48 scale can you contact me.....I really, really want them and have been searching all over

Trying to move kits around just for decals, I am going away on vacation soon though so if you want them lemme know fast so i can send it off..if not you have to wait 3 weeks

1/72 Me-262 (night fighter) by Heller ( Decals in rough shape, kit is complete in zip loc bag)
1/72 Italeri Opel Blitz (Ambulance version, complete)
1/72 UH-1C Huey (complete)
1/48 Ki-84 Tamiya (Complete)
1/39 Wright Brothers Flyer

Just looking for spare 1/48 Decals ( nothing in particular)for a Hs-123, P-61 (Europe), Spitfire MkII (X2), P-40E (Europe) , Gladiator, Me-110G, Ju-87G-1, FW-190 A-8, B-25 (Europe), F-86 Sabre (Luftwaffe)

Hello, not a model but a modelling book -

FC93FB71-8433-49E6-9B01-77196B5D8869-3948-000003D9DC16429E.jpg

I've only ever really flicked through it. Spine fine and no marks on pages.
Just after as much ww2 decals as you can throw at me. 1/72nd bombers and 1/48 fighters would be required if possible.

Postage may be a little high but for a good quantity of decals I don't mind taking the hit (within reason).

Cheers Chris

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back