I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is it specific markings you need for the Vincent Mk.III Jim? There are three Azur Mk.Is and one Special Hobby Vildebeeste Mk.IV on E-bay at the moment, all kits being exactly the same sprues. You will be able to build a Mk.III with any of these, and between myself and others we should be able to come up with the markings you need.

Will check out the others you need when I go to Dublin next too (27 sep), think I might have seen a couple at the second hand model shop(?)...

Jim...

Yeah Dave, I don't know of anyone doing an injection moulded kit in 1:48. Actually, if it wasn't for the Pavla and Azur/MPM/Special Hobby (same parent company) kits, we would be sorely lacking many such types in 1:72 aswell.

Hi all,

I started models again and I found a box of old kits in my attic.... I have like 8 identical 1/72 KoPro AVIA BH-3 of the interwar Czechoslovak Air force.

So I could spare one or two...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No worries Jim!
The Vincent and Vildebeest III are actually almost identical, the difference being the fitting of an auxiliary fuel tank and message hook on the Vincent, a torpedo on the Vildebeest... I can give you the torpedo gear from my Vildebeest IV if you do grab the Vincent kit.

Great news on the inbox too!

...Would it help if I mentioned the RNZAF removed the torpedo gear from their Vildebeests making the serial number the only way to identify what type of aircraft it was??

Good luck with the MB 151 btw!

Users who are viewing this thread