I'm an aviation artist and I wanna say Hi!

Eknapp57

Airman
10
0
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Location
Pennsylvania
Website
www.ehrenknapp.com
I want to introduce my art and get some feed back. Thanks all.
 
Let's see if this works..
 

Attachments

Wewlcome to the forum, eknapp57. Your work is quite good. Do we get
to see more ?

Charles

Thanks for the compliment! I have alot of my work posted on my website. Ehren Knapp - Aviation Artist | Muralist

I continually post pieces as I finish them. I'm new to computer forums. I look forward to the conversation.
I'm open to suggestions about themes.
 
G'day mate, welcome to the forum. Your art looks pretty good!:)
 
Great stuff! Really like "Bermuda Crossing". Reminds me of some of the work I used to see in the old "Heavy Metal" magazines. Nice! Being partial to the Luftwaffe, maybe some more along that theme?

Welcome to the forum!
 
Nice artwork!! I like the fact that your paintings are not aimed at direct realism, but convey an emotional aspect that realism cannot hope to imagine. Very nice! Please post more.
 
You mean like this one Njaco?

Painting by Ehren Knapp

Ehren Knapp - Aviation Artist | Muralist -- Gallery
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 166
Yes, I saw that. Very, very nice!
 
Welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back