I'm going outside may be sometime

trackend

Chief Master Sergeant
3,959
25
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Location
Ipswich, Suffolk
No cheering you lot.
Bit of a **** up on the health front, my past is catching up with me so i'm sure you'll be glad to to see the back of me as I talk bollocks most of the time anyway.
If I am not back on line in six months then its a case of thanks for the great conflabs guys and I wish you well for future specially Adler,Lanc,Joe, Mossie, Eric and Dan.
I think of all you guys on this site as my friends thanks for the fascinating story's and info, keep em flying

:salute: THE REGIMENT :salute:
 
Man Track, sorry to hear the news.... As a former cancer survivor, nothing is out of ur grasp brother.... There is NO such word as can't, always remember that.... Piss on Websters and their dictionary, it just doesnt exist....

Take care of urself and the misses and hurry the fu*k back....
 
Ditto that Track - prayers are with you and your family...
 
As a former cancer survivor, nothing is out of ur grasp brother.... There is NO such word as can't

Wise words. Good to hear them. My wife is now a 'survivor' after three years.

Whatever the "health front problem" is Trackend, keep fighting it!
 
Good luck I want to see next years pics
 
Track... we've never had any words (read: conversation), but I'm pulling for
you. You hang in there and we'll see you back soon.... God Bless.....

Charles
 
Best wishes track, my prayers to you.
 
Kick some ass, buddy. Get back soon, lack of aviation conversation can't be healthy for you.
 
Real sorry to hear that Trackie. Keep your chin up mate and don't give in. We'll all be thinking about you, take care mate.
 
Thanks for the kind words fellas not been a very good year with my old man dying and now this I know i will go the same way as him eventually but i dont plan to for a little while longer say two or three hundred years.
Let you know in a few months, Its not the big C its a dodgy ticker.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back