I'm new! And I'm a moron! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Unfortunately, I've found that visitors from his part of the Globe on other aviation forums I belong to, are the biggest flame-war antagonists that you've ever seen. Unless you abide by their rules and bow and grovel to them, all you get back is replies like we see here.

Not worth bothering with if this is the type of 'conversation' we can expect.

Allthough its not up to me, I would strongly suggest to you Mustangx9, that you drop the enormous chip you have on shoulder before you suddenly find yourself unable to post on these forums.

Its a great pity that you've started out this way, as your input could have been valued on these forums, instead you've come marching down main-street, with your I'm better than all you attitude and you've probably alienated most, if not all the forumites here.

That is not the best way to start...on any forum.... but you're probably aware of that anyway.

Pity.

Unfortunately, I've found that visitors from his part of the Globe on other aviation forums I belong to, are the biggest flame-war antagonists that you've ever seen. Unless you abide by their rules and bow and grovel to them, all you get back is replies like we see here.

Not worth bothering with if this is the type of 'conversation' we can expect.

Pity.

True GG, but you could surely have seen that he was likely a lost cause before you started. Most are OK and those that aren't are normally predictable from their early posts like he was. With the predictable consequences of his banning.

Well, hells bells...I tried.

Makes me even leary about greeting the new people, really.[/QUOTE

Well tried sir !

I'd like to point out at this stage, that I'm a thoroughly likeable, decent sort of chap with no chip on my shoulder at all, nosiree !:lol:

It shocked me, who starts on a forum with such a grand introduction? You should be honored to be allowed to register and respectful that this site is around. You guys are the best bunch around from information to modeling to overall maturity and kindness, its sad people hurdle over this and throw away a great experience they could of had.

Well, hells bells...I tried.

Makes me even leary about greeting the new people, really.

Well tried sir !

I'd like to point out at this stage, that I'm a thoroughly likeable, decent sort of chap with no chip on my shoulder at all, nosiree !:lol:
LMAO!

Thanks!...and to be honest, I have a reputation for being a mean :xcensoredx:

Personally, I think it's all falsehoods and vicious rumors :evil4:

Go away a couple of hours and you miss everything it seems. :shock:

Wheels
Exactly..... I have no clue what the spammer/troll said.

He does not try. Don't take me wrong, I am not the greatest with grammar. Never have been. But I make an effort. flyboy's typical post is like this:

"so i just play done il2 i shot down emeny plains i wud have don good in world war too"

:lol:
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck! I'm away for 24 hours and miss it all! Well, instead of saying 'Hello..etc' I'll say 'Goodbye from England!'
I only saw what I presume was his edited first post, but that was enough to slightly rattle my cage!

Heck! I'm away for 24 hours and miss it all! Well, instead of saying 'Hello..etc' I'll say 'Goodbye from England!'
I only saw what I presume was his edited first post, but that was enough to slightly rattle my cage!

I have to admit that I changed my first post from sod off to welcome after he deleted a pile of properganda
clap trap some how I wish I hadnt.:rolleyes:

I have to admit that I changed my first post from sod off to welcome after he deleted a pile of properganda
clap trap some how I wish I hadnt.:rolleyes:
I did get a laugh out of it though...he said he couldn't understand the first couple posts since his US English wasn't good...

The first couple posts were from the UK...

FAIL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back