I'm new! And I'm a moron!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did get a laugh out of it though...he said he couldn't understand the first couple posts since his US English wasn't good...

The first couple posts were from the UK...

FAIL

There are many thousands of Sri Lankans living in the UK. I wonder how many will return to their homeland now the conflict is over?

Awww I missed all the fun :(
Anyone got a screenie of his Sig, I need a laugh?
What is this American English I keep hearing about, I've see it on computers and I see it on the web. I guess it goes with "Microsoft time" (you ever sat there installing software with it telling you only 5 minutes left for the past 3 hours?).
There are many thousands of Sri Lankans living in the UK. I wonder how many will return to their homeland now the conflict is over?
If all the conflicts were over and this was the case how empty would England be?

Mate, you'd need an A3 printer !.

From what I can remember, it was something like 7 lines of greetings in probably eight different languages I've never even heard of.

Below that was a flag

Below that was yet another flag...this one was special cos it waved like it was in a breeze !

Then we have some more writing about how great the Country was.

Then below that a big full colour picture of the President (of the greatest blah blah)

Then below that about five further lines of text explaining how great and wonderfull the Army is, How they did this such and such and that such and such, various links to this website and that website, with how great etc etc.

I wouldnt have surprised me if he's attached a sound file that played the Sri Lankan national anthem to his siggy but fortunately, I had my speakers switched off !

And to give you a clue, his siggy was about the length and took up the smae amount of space as this reply !

If all the conflicts were over and this was the case how empty would England be?

Good question, well put, that man there! :)
Dunno! :oops:
From my college days of over a half a century ago I recall being told that the ideal population of the British Isles was 33 million( when it was in fact approaching 50 million). The last census put the number to over 60 million, and the Home Office estimates that illegal immigrants are arriving at over 1,000 per day on average. Perhaps these once 'Sceptered Isles' will sink under the weight of humanity pressing down upon them. :(

It shocked me, who starts on a forum with such a grand introduction? You should be honored to be allowed to register and respectful that this site is around. You guys are the best bunch around from information to modeling to overall maturity and kindness, its sad people hurdle over this and throw away a great experience they could of had.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*ahem*

sorry 'bout that.

:lol:

Oh, and to mustwang....good riddance. Even the toned-down siggy is a bit over the top.

Sri Lanka? Used to be called Ceylon when the British owned it. It only gained independence in 1948 after we realised it was a shithole and we could get all the tea from India anyway.

:D

Yep...gotta love Windows98 for it's cache :thumbleft:
What is this American English I keep hearing about, I've see it on computers and I see it on the web.
American English has evolved much like Australian English, or any other nation that had it's roots in the British colonial period.

I suppose it's the slang that's different, but then again, it can be hard to follow actual British conversations sometimes... :lol:

And now, back to the screenshot...it was so big, I had to catch it in 2 peices and I reduced it overall so it'll give you an idea of it's original size without the headache of having it fill your browser...

Attachments

• mustangpost.jpg
    mustangpost.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 90
He does not try. Don't take me wrong, I am not the greatest with grammar. Never have been. But I make an effort. flyboy's typical post is like this:

"so i just play done il2 i shot down emeny plains i wud have don good in world war too"

:lol:

Holyshit, Adler! For a second there I thought that flyboy was making stupid posts again.

Attachments

• Shut the eff up 2.gif
    Shut the eff up 2.gif
    562.8 KB · Views: 85
I was suprised with all the flag waving he was satisfied with just being the greatest everything in the world why stop there, Masters of the uniiverse at least
"By the power of Grey Skull !".....
.... " Send forth the nuclear tuc tuc of doom?"

Attachments

• tuc tuc.jpg
    tuc tuc.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread

Back