International Nurses day . (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hurricanemk2

Airman 1st Class
Apr 22, 2008
Dolgellau
Hey guys , today is International Nurses day . As a member of this over worked and sometime under paid profession please spare us a thought today , you never know when you may need us .
Also feel free to hug a nurse today but , if this leads to court action or restraining orders don't blame me . :D
Thanks you guys .

Ooo there's more of us out there than I thought :) General Practice and Mental Health .

So on International Nurse Day do the Lady nurses dress up and go to work like this:

nurse02.jpg

:lol:

yes they do.........sorta. Helga visited me with the probe or so she thought during my annual physical last week..............

hey got 2 cousins that are nurses - hugs to them

There was a US Army Nurse in Nam that I'd like to locate. Her name
was Francis Birdsong, 1st Lt, USA. Even in my valium induced haziness,
I could tell.... she was a woman....

Funny how you remember those little things !!

My hat's off to all of them :salute:

Charles

I'm sorry but the last pic should be deleted....warning this is truly bad taste and should only be viewed by those that want to sell us a whole page of nokia garbage as on one particular thread

Hail to the nurses, they never get the praise they rightly deserve.. When I left Sweden to travel back to Glasgow, there was a strike going on among nurses, hopefully they'll sort things out before my dads heart operation in June/July.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back