Introduction:

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

enven

Airman
Jul 22, 2006
The title says it all, "Introduction" so with that, I would like to cordially/properly introduce myself:

Hello everyone,
My handle is Enven, I am a WW2 fan that usually focuses on Ground warfare (Usually Eastern Front 41-42/3) gone crazy for Air-warfare for the past three years. I play/fly IL2 with a flight group regularly on Hyperlobby, and pretty much read forum after forum on topics regarding WW2 Aircraft.

It seems that WW2 Aircraft has been a lurking/home for me for some time; and assumed that now is the time to open my large mandible and rant/rave about WW2 aircraft.

Nonetheless, I hope this is good enough of an introduction and if any of you have any questions regarding anything feel free to ask.

-Regards,
Enven

Thanks 109G/Adler, I really enjoy the forum you guys have here...Really nice repository!

Enven: Welcome to the forum...... lots of good people here with a wealth
of information.....

Charles

Thank you all for the greetings:

Pretty blown away with the resources, so much to go through, and so much to contribute!

(I need to make some scans this weekend to post on the site!)

Welcome enven, Enjoy yourself and if you have any questions there's an unbelievable amount of knowledge here to draw on.

Thanks guys, I am truly pleased with this site, great resources, and a very positive community.

Enven,

Welcome to the forum! I just joined myself the other day, and it seems like there is a great group here.

Ground warfare on the Eastern Front? I have a local friend who's into exactly the same thing. He motivated me to do a limited edition print with an La5, Me 410 and T55 tanks. Of course the tanks are being blown-up. :D

- Ron

Attachments

• 1-la5-WEB.jpg
    1-la5-WEB.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back