Its...ME

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
Typical Colonials.. get the site up and running and forget to tell your chums in Blighty who have been busy and distracted celebrating the birth of our new King George V11..:lol:

Never feel, Readie is not dead, or consigned to cyberspace and is back after a short course of therapy.

Now...where were we?

Ah yes...

Bacon and cut and pasting:D

How are you all?

John

Hadn't really noticed, The baby, I mean.
You say the name is King George the 52nd? Wasn't that long ago we kicked King George the 3rd out of this place...
My how time flies...

Oh, has some royal bird had a baby then?

Ring ring ring....'Hello, Buckingham Place here, Can I help you'.... 'Tell QE2 its Readie on the dog and I have discovered a swamp full of Russians who have NOT been out on the toot for the royal saucepan'.... 'Oh, **** me... is that rabble in the north again?' ... ( hand over the mouth piece)... 'No Phillip we cannot get the RAF to bomb them...'
:)

Hadn't really noticed, The baby, I mean.
You say the name is King George the 52nd? Wasn't that long ago we kicked King George the 3rd out of this place...
My how time flies...

Not sure about the Louis bit though... sounds a bit French to me :)

Last edited:
Ring ring ring....'Hello, Buckingham Place here, Can I help you'.... 'Tell QE2 its Readie on the dog and I have discovered a swamp full of Russians who have NOT been out on the toot for the royal saucepan'.... 'Oh, **** me... is that rabble in the north again?' ... ( hand over the mouth piece)... 'No Phillip we cannot get the RAF to bomb them...'

:lol:

Sorry, old boy, don't quite get the banter. "Wingo, bend an ear to the squadron leader's banter fr'sake, would ya,?"

"Right-o, fire away!"
"Ballied Jerry, pranged his kite, right in the 'how's yer father', Harry blighted, Dickie birded, feathered back on his Sammy, took a walysp(?), flipped over on his Betty harpers, and caught his can in the beartie"

Last edited:
Ha! Ha!
Cowards!
'Tis just banter!
Right!,"Bunch of monkey's on the ceiling, Sir, grab yer allen fours and let's get the bacon delivered!"
"You know, bally ten penny ones dropping in the custard!"..."Um, Charlie choppers chucking a handful!"..."Sausage squab up the blue end!"..."Cabbage crates coming over the briney?"...

Ha! Ha!
Cowards!
'Tis just banter!
Right!,"Bunch of monkey's on the ceiling, Sir, grab yer allen fours and let's get the bacon delivered!"
"You know, bally ten penny ones dropping in the custard!"..."Um, Charlie choppers chucking a handful!"..."Sausage squab up the blue end!"..."Cabbage crates coming over the briney?"...

As he runs out the door gibbering……………………..

Another German to feed then Readie? Lomg live the Saxe-Cobourg-Gothas!

They should have named him Kong. Or maybe not.

Bring back the Commonwealth of England.

(Thinks. Now I have emigrated maybe it's none of my business.)

Another German to feed then Readie? Lomg live the Saxe-Cobourg-Gothas!

They should have named him Kong. Or maybe not.

Bring back the Commonwealth of England.

(Thinks. Now I have emigrated maybe it's none of my business.)

At least we have the succession assured John. It got Cameron off the hook with the unanswered lobbying over cig packs packaging....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back