Job Interview in NZ

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very cool, good luck! Me and my wife should be leaving Germany as well this year or early next year (I kind of hope early next year, I want to spend Christmas here one more time).

Good luck to both you and your wife.

Hopefully this snow ends before Thursday. My brother in laws flight to Ireland was cancelled tonight, and SE England ground to halt.

Arrived in Christchurch yesterday. Upon leaving the place I was staying I was greeted by the site of a Catalina circling the city. Now that's not a sight you see everyday.

Temp is 23 degrees sure beats the 3 inches of snow back home.

Should get a hire car today and interviews start on Monday.

Arrived in Christchurch yesterday. Upon leaving the place I was staying I was greeted by the site of a Catalina circling the city. Now that's not a sight you see everyday.

Catalina's been doing flights from Wigram ,Somewhere round $100 for a 30min flight I think

Best of luck with the interiews mate!

Am back.

I manged to bag myself a job. Just waiting for the posistion and contract to be created which should be by the end of March. Will move out to NZ months later as long as everything is in order.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.

Good Job bigZ!!!

I hope you enjoy your time in New Zealand.

Monday night I had a telephone interview with the US Census. And got the job. It, so far, is only temporary, but it pays well and I start at bottom management. The job starts on the 6th of April with one week of paid training. That shouldn't be hard!

So after retiring from the Guard, I am 1 for 1 on getting a job I have gone after. That is far better than when I left the Air Force.

Bill G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back