Just in time to say...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I'm just in time to say to those that live to the East of me, Happy New Year!
And to those that live to the West of me, Happy New Year for tomorrow!
I've been a member of this forum for a tad over four months now, and I'd like to express my sincere thanks for all the help and assistance I have received in that time, and to say thank you to all the great new friends I have made through this medium.
Thank you all, and may 2009 bring you all peace and happiness, and good health.
Cheers!
Terry.

I'm just in time to say to those that live to the East of me, Happy New Year!
And to those that live to the West of me, Happy New Year for tomorrow!
I've been a member of this forum for a tad over four months now, and I'd like to express my sincere thanks for all the help and assistance I have received in that time, and to say thank you to all the great new friends I have made through this medium.
Thank you all, and may 2009 bring you all peace and happiness, and good health.
Cheers!
Terry.

Happy New Year to you and every one else Terry. 6 more hours to go here till midnight.

I'm Pacific Time, got 7.5 hrs to go as of this writing...

Best wishes to all from this noob - I look forward to great learning and great connections at this site in the coming year(s) :D .

Cheers
Kerry

Thanks guys! It's now 02:10hrs here, and even though I didn't go out this New Year, I'm still feeling just a little wobbly! Must be all the decent French wine...or maybe it was a dodgy batch of TEA!!

Well, I was NOT the last kicked out the pub tonight...spent some time singing "Auld Lang Syne", "Bonnie Banks Of Loch Lomond" all the classics... Thank you Terry for your friendship and your help. I wish you all but the very best for you, your family and friends for 2009.... (That goes for all of you btw!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back