Just wanted to say Hello

MCNJ

Airman
13
0
Joined
May 18, 2011
Location
NJ
Am a new member and found this site while researching a WW2 Bendix Mark V sextant I just acquired.
Am looking for info and will post in a regular section with photos

Mike
 
Welcome aboard Mike.
 
sign0016.gif

G'day Mike, welcome aboard.
 
G'day Mike,
Greetings from Downunder, welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the forum from...New Jersey!!!

Are ya from da Nord or da Sud? Next to the diggers, looks like the East Coast area membership is growng! :)
 
Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to the group! You should post a picture of the sextant, it would be interesting to see.
Bruce, I had some uploaded in a post.....if you can't locate them, I'll try to find the link
Delivery is shown by USP for Monday. A new toy, ultimately will sell as it is not my core collectible.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back