Katie Blair Crowned Miss Teen USA 2006

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Psh, Miss Teen USA, I know of several girls better looking than her, and they have the advantage of not being from Montana. She's plain, but hey, I'd hit it without complaints.

She is certianly not the greatest looking girl to grace our eyes but she is deffinatly not ugly. She is very pretty.

Not my type I like brunettes and not very fond of blondes but I would not turn her away.

Well atleast if she were closer to my age.

To quote a long gone mate.

"I wouldn't crawl over a mile of crushed glass on my belly just to blow a load in her shadow. But if she happened to fall naked at my feet, well I wouldn't waste any time."

RIP Bus.

Maestro said:
I think you chose the wrong country to live in... If you don't like blondes. After all, aren't most German girls blue-eyed blondes ? ;)

No more than any other country.

In fact I have never dated a blonde German girl, all were Brunette or Black haired. My wife is a brunette.

what i don't get is why people go crazy over a tan? years ago they would go to huge lengths to look white and i can't stand tans, much prefer a more pale chick......

haha, christ i've forgotten her name already but i've just remembered the chick that came to leaver's day with her tan dripping off her... classic, but no even a bit of a tan doesn't look right, i'll have a moonface any day ;)

Ahhh, you mean Sammy...Found her picture on Google...

oompa%20loompa.JPG

Mmmm. Manson is one lucky c*nt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back