Katie Blair Crowned Miss Teen USA 2006

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jakal, what does Miss SA look like? Or is there such a thing? I know that Donald Trump owns the Miss Universe business. Not sure who owns the Miss America franchise. What a gig. At least in Miss Universe, they put GREAT emphasis on the swimwear aspects of the competition. In Miss America, the liberal feminazis want red blooded males to focus upon the contestants shallow aspirations for curing landmine disease is countries no one has heard of.

Pfff, we have a girl like this one here on every corner...
foto_79_big.jpg

foto_44_big.jpg

foto_15_big.jpg

foto_13_big.jpg

and mine... (Guess which one is the hottest ;) )

Attachments

• No.3.jpg
    No.3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 856
It's interesting that the older I get, what used to be very picky criteria on how a woman looks is less and less important to me. Not sure what that really means though.

Where's my beer...

Lanc,
Have you ever actually watched a pageant? Those girls are usually ivy league bound. In fact, Wikipedia states that Katie was a member of the National Honor Society (requires good grades). Not saying the whole business isn't superficial, but they're far from dumb. Girls on those curcuits have to smart, cute, and talented. That's a package deal right there.

Uh, far from dumb? You can't say that in general...

[QUOTE="Matt"308]It's interesting that the older I get, what used to be very picky criteria on how a woman looks is less and less important to me. Not sure what that really means though.

Where's my beer...[/QUOTE]Hehe, I was never too picky which provided me many different girls. :la: Though now I'm in a long term relationship and happy. :cheers:

We live in a coastal town just out of Auckland city, and get shed loads of tourists coming through, and even more sheep jokes.

A while back I was helping a bloke I know drive some sheep down the road changing paddocks when an Aussie tourist started throwing the usual "sheep" jokes around loudly.

Now this guy is about 55 and has heard it all before, he wanders over to the Aussie and said.

"You may not realise this but New Zealand has a tradition, on every boys 16th birthday they get a sheep. This is so they can de-stress without getting our young girls pregnant."

Before the Aussie can reply he continues.

"They are allowed to keep them for two years, after that we slaughter the sheep, and export the bugger to Australia." :twisted:

Aussie family looked real GREEN as they drove off.

How in the Hell did I miss this thread ? :-s

Anyway, that Montana girl is pretty hot. If they all look like that in the US I'm going to ask for my Green Card tomorrow morning !

I would do her all night long...

And Lanc, what the Hell did you smoke to NOT find her attractive ? May be you could post the picture of a girl you think is hot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back