Katie Blair Crowned Miss Teen USA 2006

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
An 18-year-old from Montana has been crowned Miss Teen USA 2006. Katie Blair beat the competition in swimsuit, evening gown and interview categories to claim the crown Tuesday night.

Attachments

• mt1.jpg
    mt1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7,359
  • mt2.jpg
    mt2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2,565
  • mt3.jpg
    mt3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,170
  • mt4.jpg
    mt4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,253
  • mt5.jpg
    mt5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,516
dude she looks like a dog in that first picture, her best picture is that last one, and just how intelligent is she, don't tell me, her future goal is world peace?

Dog? Are you gay, lanc? She's freakin' hot. Again, not my type. I don't like blondes ...

No, the Montana chick is freakin' ugly. That's why I said "Dog? Are you gay, lanc? She's freakin' hot."

But I'm more into brunette rocker types. Even better, in my view, if they have black and red hair. but that'd just narrow my choices too much. Being fond of rockers, and not dating smokers has already cut me down a lot! :rolleyes: I don't intend to offend smokers ... but I can't stand the smell, it makes me close to vomiting. And that'd be no good if I was going out with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back