Katie Blair Crowned Miss Teen USA 2006

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I dont give a damn what he is. He puts out good music and that is all I care about.

If I had the money he has and the woman he shares his bed with, I would not care what people think about me either though.

I feel truth in those words .......... he is a character though. you like his musik eh ......still trying to catergorize it

Its Shock Rock.

Believe it or not it is all a show. When he is not doing his thing, he dresses up like a normal person. He is actually a very intelligent man. I have read many interviews with him. Sometimes it really is neat his ideas.

Anyway it is all just a show. The more you shock the fans, the more they come back and that means more money in your pockets.

His live shows are amazing. I have been to 2 of his concerts now and they were truely great.

Exactly right, what Chris has said. Marilyn Manson is purely there to entertain, shock and scare people. But the one's that are shocked and scared don't realise, it's all just one big act. I've seen and read interviews, and can back up that he is a very intelligent man. And everytime someone complains about him, it plays to his game and puts money in is pocket.

most likely before many of your time(s) but Alice Cooper is another that comes to mind, wild, crazy, stunts, some dangerous, snakes, fire, theatrics, yes all the same for Marilyn M. Alice in the old days had a great band actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back