Dec 20, 2022 #161 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work so far shinpachi!
Dec 21, 2022 Thread starter #162 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Gnomey said: Great work so far shinpachi! Click to expand... Thanks Hugh. I was going to finish this project by the end of this year but now I only wish you all a Happy New Year Thanks everyone!
Gnomey said: Great work so far shinpachi! Click to expand... Thanks Hugh. I was going to finish this project by the end of this year but now I only wish you all a Happy New Year Thanks everyone!
Dec 21, 2022 #163 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 22, 2022 #164 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work so far shinpachi!
Dec 22, 2022 Thread starter #165 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks, everyone
Dec 23, 2022 #166 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 24, 2022 #167 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. That is awesome work Shinpachi. Merry Christmas to you.
Dec 27, 2022 #168 Skyediamonds Staff Sergeant 1,365 884 Joined May 26, 2018 Shinpachi: How large of the scale model do you intend to build? Just curious as you have devoted lots of CAD work.
Shinpachi: How large of the scale model do you intend to build? Just curious as you have devoted lots of CAD work.
Dec 27, 2022 #169 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY 1 to 1 scale.
Dec 27, 2022 #171 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work so far shinpachi!
Dec 29, 2022 Thread starter #172 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Bending the exhaust pipes referring to an old diagram. Side pipes curve inward to make space for the oil coolers. Thanks. Source: FAOW Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
Bending the exhaust pipes referring to an old diagram. Side pipes curve inward to make space for the oil coolers. Thanks. Source: FAOW
Dec 29, 2022 #173 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work so far shinpachi!
Dec 29, 2022 #174 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 1, 2023 Thread starter #175 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka The engine and the oil coolers look fitting well Thanks.
Jan 1, 2023 #176 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 2, 2023 #177 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work so far shinpachi!
Jan 2, 2023 Thread starter #178 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks every one J7W1's structure is more compact than I expected. Exact shape of the oil tank behind the cockpit is unknown but temporarily adjusted to the views from upper and side. Realistic shape may be Zero's tank. Zero's oil tank
Thanks every one J7W1's structure is more compact than I expected. Exact shape of the oil tank behind the cockpit is unknown but temporarily adjusted to the views from upper and side. Realistic shape may be Zero's tank. Zero's oil tank
Jan 2, 2023 #179 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Finally I know why I had to attached so many air intakes when I assembled my first J7W1 cardboard model 50 years ago.
Finally I know why I had to attached so many air intakes when I assembled my first J7W1 cardboard model 50 years ago.