la luftwaffe

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Where did you learn your English, Adler, it's not very good. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I am trying to find out some information about Stuka-Fighter Anton Korol.
Thank s for any help. Anybody knew him?

Busco informaciones en relacion al aviador Stuka Anton Korol, de la esquadron Rudel, uno de los 7 mas condecorados aviadores alemanos de la Segunda Guerra. Alguien lo conocia?
Muchas Gracias

The only info I have on him is that he killed 99 tanks.

I am sure that if you actually joined the forum and became a regular member you could probably get more info. There are loads of people here who have a lot of info about WW2 aviation.

Thanks for these informations.

Pisis: thank yoy. All avaible by google I do have, there is not to find anything actual. The Ritterkreuztraeger dont know him, some of them wrote me som time ago, one of them told me he is dead.

Adler: thank you. I registered as a member of this forum. The only in this forum is the list of the "tankkillers", where he appears.

Anton Korol was my uncle, we lost contact when I was a child. Some time ago, I heard he has gone to South America (Paraguay), thats why I wrote in Spanish too, hoping to find a response from people in Argentine or Paraguay who may have known him.

Hey DerAdler,

There was a song that said 'uh huh' over and over :lol: , I think it was in English and German.

Shall I find it?

Thats okay, I dont try and play off that I speak the best english.

Well you seem to!

But it's English BTW ;)

Do you find writing a language harder than speaking it?

No I mean you speak better English than most English!

- Especially most chavs! :lol:

I find it's harder to write a language than to speak it (you can't shout or use gestures :lol: ), but you may find it easier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back