la luftwaffe

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, I refuse to sky him ...last time it got messy. And you just proved my point ...you ...not smart ....like Italy ...smart people do not ...click click.

P_D:

Italians can be cool. There is an excellent ristorante a block away from my floor. By the way, this city is plentiful with italians.

Ah! You should see the arrogant tight asses representing England in this country: a bunch of petulant bureaucrat prats behaving like if they were the last rulers of the planet.

Well, quite actually, I live in an area where most embassies are located; have to say most personnel of whatever embassy, whatever country -rich, poor- feel like if they were some sort of godlike creatures.

A critical contradiction when talking about the representatives of poor and corrupt nations.

I´ve seen the vulgar display of "wealth" in foreign service personnel of Russia, Rumania and Turkey down here. Amazing when one knows of the poverty and massive corruption still prevailing in their nations.

I have no prejudices against any country. I just hate them all the same. And I'm not surprised you get bad images of England, it's just one big bad image. And truth be told ...we did rule the world before America did. :laughing6:

Well, I have no bad images of England, at all.

Now, when it comes to bureaucrats, they crack me up, whatever their nationality. They are leeches, sucking out the money of taxpayers.

The laws of power are quite logical. Still, it puzzles me, when on bloody earth was it that it got "accepted" politicians should become rich while staying in office?

I see the disturbing luxury they live in as a spitting in the face of the people of their countries (hello Russia, Romania, Turkey and a long etc.)
Only the finest wines and meals. Only the finest restaurants. Only the finest and most luxurious cars. Only the finest and most expensive clothing. Only business class. Only Caribbean Sea and Pacific Islands vacationing.

Most of them were absolutely nobody before becoming "high-profile" bureaucrats to oddly turn themselves into some sort of "new-millionaries" once their term in office expires.

Are they a necessary evil?

Luckily for every country no one looks upon this people as a real representation of the nation they come from. In Britain, recently, we've had a cull of these 'fat cat' free-loaders in government services ...much to those that got the cut's dismay. Britain was certainly a top-heavy society in some regions ...unfortunately, the government kind of gave way and didn't do it enough. After all, those doing the cutting are those that need cutting themselves ... the thing I hate most is that these people have the power to give themselves pay rises ... Can you imagine that self-assessment; "I think I did pretty well this year, I'll give myself a 50% pay rise," ...

I'm not bothered about the class society ...as long as those in the high class earnt the right to be there. There's positions in our government that are completely pointless and just exist to give a friend a job ...these are probably those lovely people you see roaming in and around the embassy over there.

Just because the government wants me to love every race and religion, it doesn't mean I will.

If Blair wants to come around to my house and tell me that I should accept multi-culture, I shall firmly flip him the bird and shout; "F*ck you, I won't do what you tell me." They call this free society? Well then, I'm free to think what I want, when I want ...if you disallow it...

...who am I kidding? The government already disallows it. You're free to speak ...as long as the government agrees with you.

Oh yeah ...and multi-cultural? Hah ...that's a laugh. All the cultures stick together ...the only one that isn't on it's own in any part of Britain is the British culture.

plan_D said:
I have no prejudices against any country. I just hate them all the same. And I'm not surprised you get bad images of England, it's just one big bad image. And truth be told ...we did rule the world before America did. :laughing6:

Didn't they used to say that the sun never set on the British empire? I know why, no one trusted them in the dark! ;)

We'll smile to your face, and you stab you in the back. Leaving the British in the dark just cuts out the smiling part.

Really?

spork.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back