la luftwaffe

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I enjoy all my science classes, History and IT. English is simple - Teacher writes notes on board, we copy. Teacher gives us essay, we rewrite notes into prose. Hey presto, an A! :rolleyes:

actually these two are my foreign languages, lol
then i took also hebrew (i speak like 2 yo kid...) and czech

Pisis:

You hate math?

What a shame...

Cheddar Cheese:

You are clueless about spanish?
Is that the italian flag beneath your name?

I learned italian well before my arrival to Mexico, and it was thanks to italian that spanish seemed so easy to learn.

Having latin as the common root, italian and spanish are strikingly similar.
(Spanish, French, Portugese, Romanian, Italian and Catalan)

Udet said:
Pisis:

You hate math?

What a shame...

Cheddar Cheese:

You are clueless about spanish?
Is that the italian flag beneath your name?

I learned italian well before my arrival to Mexico, and it was thanks to italian that spanish seemed so easy to learn.

Having latin as the common root, italian and spanish are strikingly similar.
(Spanish, French, Portugese, Romanian, Italian and Catalan)

Yes it is the Italian Flag, But i'm a cockney geezer who goes out for a curry quite regularly.

"Yes it is the Italian Flag, But i'm a cockney geezer who goes out for a curry quite regularly."

Whatever.

"Yes it is the Italian Flag, But i'm a cockney geezer who goes out for a curry quite regularly."

Whatever.

I believe you.

What is it exactly that you are fixated about Italia? Obviously not the language.

He likes the Italian style ...and, I think it's something to do with no one else liking them so he has to like them. But then that'd make him like the French too ...but he doesn't.

Aha, I'm only kiddin' ...

If clever people like Italy ...you wouldn't like Italy. So, I don't believe you. You're a lying scumbag ...lying ...scumbag. Say it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back