'Langnasen Dora' Fw 190D-9's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Done a wee bit more. Question is, Hasegawa doesn't put any colour up for the cushion in seat, what should it be, or should it be RLM66?

DSCF0003-156.jpg

DSCF0004-133.jpg

DSCF0005-120.jpg

DSCF0008-85.jpg

Yeah, I want me one of those! Considering doing the Jump to 1:32 for a few projects (considering I have kits and bits laying round now to make every Fw 190D Long-Nosed and Ta 152 production variant in 1:48)... That kit looks like it could be friggen awesome! Do the wing guns open up, by the way? Im currently HATING on eduard for those silly wing gun doors - ok, its great if you wann open the thing uo, but if you just want a nice, simple, closed up -190D, its SUCH A PAIN!!!

It IS an awesome piece of kit, love it.....well, so far anyway! :lol:
Nope, they don't open for the wing guns, its all shut...
For those who want and have the time and dough, you could go to town on this one for sure... :lol:

Shame that it'll jump up to 52 quid, if it will hang around for another wee while at 32 smackers at Hannants, I'll get another one....or two! :oops: :lol:

Looks like a nice start there Jan. I was wondering about the instrument dial decals, it looks as though you have placed them individually, if so were they separated on the decal sheet or did you do a neat bit of trimming?

Cheers fellas! The instruments are still on one single sheet, I had to seperate the lower from the upper dials though, as they were made as one big single piece...

DSCF0001-179.jpg

DSCF0002-163.jpg

DSCF0003-159.jpg

DSCF0004-136.jpg

Flaps up or down?Entirely a matter of choice,it's a model.
If it bothers you I'd say that you'll struggle to find a picture of a serviceable 190 parked with the flaps down.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back