London - Here I come!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Well,
As I can't renew my passport here on the consulate in Glasgow, I need to travel down to London do to it...
Thought that I'd pop in for a visit in some of the museums around there.... Which are must see? Can you squeeze in Duxford and Bovington in a couple of days or so?

Nope! It's half a days travel from Duxford to Bovington, and you really need two days each to see them. In London itself, you could do the IWM and Science Museum, and maybe push it, with an extra day, to travel out to Hendon on the Tube and 'do' the RAF Museum.
Duxford would mean a train to Cambridge, then a bus or taxi, and travel time just getting there from London would swallow two hours or more.

Well, I'm thinking of taking 27th and 28th of April off, which is Wednesday and Thursday. RAF Museum is a must for the TSR-2, Lightning etc.... 8)

Just need to find a comfy bench in a neaarby park....:lol:

I'd be quite happy to show you the pubs... er, museums. RAF Hendon is a must just for the Bf 110 and Ju 88 Nightfighters - ultra rare.

Warned:
Police - check.
Fire departments - check.
Hospitals (AND female nurses female physicians!) - check.
Pubs - check.
RAF museums and WW2 plane owners - check.
London's breathing female population - check.
The beer and whiskey factories - check.
London City Council - check.
Model shops - check.
Book shops - check.
Military - check.

All departments has of course been issued with these photos to keep Jan calm and in the same spot in case of an emergency:

sexyass2.jpg

sexy-boobs-f.jpg

...ah well, I guess we can just call it: The Annual Jan Break in Scotland aka National English Emergency Week. ;)
(Did ANY of you guys read the last line??? I don't think so...*grins*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back