London - Here I come!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

*rofl*@Maximowitz! :D
And my doors and windows are locked, gun cleaned, loaded and ready, handcuffs oiled (Damn, that might just give Jan some weird thought associations... :D ), radiator secured and ready for handcuff-combi-use, bullwhip cleaned of dried-up blood and oiled, baseball bat polished...hmmm, have I forgotten something? An yes, the barbed wire-whip...*rummages about* *cackles*...and the land mines are laid out, and hand grenades polished and at the ready...yup, all ready here. :D

And my doors and windows are locked, gun cleaned, loaded and ready, handcuffs oiled (Damn, that might just give Jan some weird thought associations... :D ), radiator secured and ready for handcuff-combi-use, bullwhip cleaned of dried-up blood and oiled, baseball bat polished...hmmm, have I forgotten something? An yes, the barbed wire-whip...*rummages about* *cackles*...and the land mines are laid out, and hand grenades polished and at the ready...yup, all ready here. :D

*Makes mental note to treat Danish women with caution*

Jan's visit will bring a whole new meaning to the phrase London Blitz. Getting bombed in London will stand for something else altogether.

Last edited:

Wait....are we still talking about Jan visiting, or Maria's date-night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back