Looking for W.Nr. for Hartmann's Bf-109 G-6 "Yellow One"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Northwest48

Airman
Jan 20, 2007
Pasco, WA
Anybody know the werknummer, or know where I can find it, for Erich Hartmann's Bf-109 G-6 "Yellow One". I have decals for two numbers, but I don't know which one is right.

Thanks

here you go

Attachments

• Bf-109_5.jpg
    Bf-109_5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 288
I have the incorrect number on my model, but I do have the correct decal. I blame the error on the Hasegawa kit. Now the question is whether I go back and change it on a completed model. Probably yes.

I have the incorrect number on my model, but I do have the correct decal. I blame the error on the Hasegawa kit. Now the question is whether I go back and change it on a completed model. Probably yes.

Heil.... but generally only. :lol:

Great model Wayne.I like it very much.Did you add some rasin parts and photoetched ones or it was made directly from a box?

I will save those photos both yours and Macdkife's to cross check details with my model. There are not too many photos of Hartmann's Yellow One. There is one the seems to show some light lines in the center of the Balkenkreuz. I'm not sure whether I should try to duplicate them.

Attachments

• hartmann2_gr.jpg
    hartmann2_gr.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 429

Users who are viewing this thread

Back