Luftwaffe Decals.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry old chap, missed your last post! I take it one has been at the cooking sherry again then?!! As for lager and that aircraft, please go and take a flying %$£%* !!

Now, now old goof.....language! We've got the next generation modelers here on the forum now, one should not scare them away, using a none approved non politically correct language, which here, most likely is frowned upon....
May I suggest that one slip into something more comfortable, ie slippers and shuffle over to his favourite corner, with his favourite lager and Knitting Weekly....

That's a good lad....

Just a quick update. My local chap thinks he can do the job, and is waiting to recieve final costings and order quantities for the papers. meanwhile, I've contacted two existing manufacturers, one of which, in Brazil, already producing unit badges, in 1/72nd and i believe 1/48th scale. This latter might be a better alternative overall, but let's see what the local guy comes up with.

Just a quick update. My local chap thinks he can do the job, and is waiting to recieve final costings and order quantities for the papers. meanwhile, I've contacted two existing manufacturers, one of which, in Brazil, already producing unit badges, in 1/72nd and i believe 1/48th scale. This latter might be a better alternative overall, but let's see what the local guy comes up with.

Terry, is the brazilian firm producing NEW sets? And if so, did you get any details?

Not sure yet Dwight, that's one of the reasons I've contacted them. I saw a 'new arrival' on a web-site, which was for 1/72nd scale Luftwaffe unit badges etc, although the background sheet displayed was for 1/48th scale. I'm asking them if they already do the stuff we need, or, if not, can they, if I provide more info etc. Just waiting for a reply.

Just checked my letter files. The Brazilian company is FCM, who already do LW numbers in 1/48th scale, and unit markings (badges/heraldry) in 1/72nd scale. Found their web-site, and there are future releases in all popular scales - but no details of what they are!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back