Luftwaffe Zlin Z-XII - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As with the Z-212, removed the ejector pin stubs. Pics before and after.

Next step final cleanup of the interior components and detailing.

STA51293.JPG

STA51299.JPG

I must say on some of my past builds, it was rather irritating to do lots of interior work and then not see a good portion of it once the fuselage is closed up, now I review and deal with visible areas and avoid the extra work!

I must say on some of my past builds, it was rather irritating to do lots of interior work and then not see a good portion of it once the fuselage is closed up, now I review and deal with visible areas and avoid the extra work!
where as i almost ignore the interior and concentrate on the outside :lol:

But then again doing the interior can be fun and frustrating and annoying and tiresome and upsetting when you can't see any of it. But we still do it.

Yep. Ridiculous bunch aren't we?! :)

Contemplating Wojtek's advice of removing and redoing the rib detail, probably with thin stretched sprue.

Ok, rib detail removed from the spare closed canopy fuselage, and walls thinned down to more scale thickness.
Still need a little cleaning up and fixing up in places.

Try to get some Evergreen plastic strips tomorrow to redo the rib work, as per the photos Wojtek posted on the Z-212 thread.

Pics 1 and 2: comparisons of original build fuselage and thinned down replacement fuse.
Pic 3: build subject, DL+AH. (source: the net)

STA51339.JPG

STA51340.JPG

STA51343.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back