Macchi C 200

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi,
finally I can write "the end" on this project.
Some of you would have seen already the w.i.p. but, just to summarize, the starting point was the PCM kit in 1:32 scale.
The cockpit was almost completely scratch-build while the radial engine is a mixture of resin components made by Vector Scale Resin, kit parts and some scratch-built.
Last and very challenging items, for me, were the cowling elements that I vacu-formed using kit parts as masters.
Here following are the new photos:
DSCN1062-vi.jpg

DSCN1060-vi.jpg

DSCN1061-vi.jpg

For those who haven't seen the w.i.p., some older shots:
DSCN1036-vi.jpg

DSCN1034-vi.jpg

an airman looking at the engine
DSCN1029-vi.jpg

DSCN1040-vi.jpg

oil leaks?
DSCN1050-vi.jpg

other airman reapairing a component
DSCN1044-vi.jpg

relax for a pilot
DSCN1043-vi.jpg

DSCN1053-vi.jpg

Any comment/suggestion will be more then welcome as will help me for the next project.
Cheers
Alberto

Stunning! Well done, what's next?:lol:
Hi,
the next is going to be a BF 109 G-14, still in 1:32 scale.
Starting point will be the Hasegawa kit with the addition of some after-market items.
I should start her in the coming week with the goal to make a replica of this machine
BF109G14WN464444-vi.jpg

BF109G14Miani-vi.jpg

As soon as I get something done, I will start a new w.i.p. thread on this subject.
Cheers
Alberto

Many thanks to everybody for all nice comments.
As I mentioned, it took me a long time to finish this model aircraft but I must say that, besides she ended far away from being perfect, she was for me an excellent opportunity to improve some of my skills and to start practising new techniques like computer made instrument panels and vacu-forming.
Cheers
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back