Maximowitz's Birthday

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
120,268
38,779
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Location
Poland
Today it's Paul's Birthday. Let wish him all the best. :occasion5:

A Happy Birthday Paul. Let all your dreams come true !!!
 

Attachments

  • 015.gif
    015.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 5.gif
    5.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 168
Happy Birthday! :occasion5:
 
Happy Birthday Paul!

Have a good one mate!:D:D:D
 
Thank you gentlemen. 21 again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

:D


48 ..far too close to 50...Judging by this above it should have been 21+21+21+21= 84. :lol:
 
Happy Birhtday Paul! Aaaah, to be 21 again, wait......I am!
 
Paul, i only know you through some shared postings but i too would like to wish you a glucklich geburtstag.
and i wish i was 48

Danke!

But you've led an interesting life Mike with more to come...

How's the He 162 studies coming along? I'll definitely get those pictures soon... I think I'll spend an entire day blitzing the Imperial War Museum and RAF Hendon in London.... and no doubt spend a fortune. :lol:

And thank you all for the messages.. time to open the beer!
 
Opening a beer with ya!

happy birthday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back