Maybe I'm being paranoid but........ (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Waynos, I too am not sure what your are talking about. I do not even remember the thread, or if I was one of the Mods that you PMd (I don't think I was...;)). Anyhow you are not blacklisted or anything like that.

The only one who might be blacklisted would be "He Who We Shall Not Name."....;)

Thanks for these further responses. Its coo l now, I was just being silly. I thought it was quite a serious gripewhen it happened, but time is a healer, also I could have been a bit more tactful myself. It doesn't matter who the argument was with now and its best left in the past but basically I was correcting a bit of mis info in a way that in normal speech where I live would be funny and matey, but on reflection comes over quite differently when written down (and that other person is from another location) so I can take some responsibility and leave it there.

Thanks, found a few pics online. The black and red pics are hard to find though.

Well, if you would stop looking for pictures of pink pantied, fanny shaking girlies to use for your avatar you'd have more time to find train pictures me thinks;)
Nothing against pink panited fanny shaking girlies though.

I agree with the post above

piet

ahhhh, we're all in good company here.......

Attachments

• good_tin_foil_hat.jpg
    good_tin_foil_hat.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Back