Maybe I'm being paranoid but........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Waynos

Staff Sergeant
May 18, 2008
.....I thought I'd better ask, am I 'persona non grata' around here nowadays?

Some time ago I posted something which was meant to be tongue in cheek but which the mod i was replying to took great offence to, posted a load of verbal abuse and shut the thread. Re reading the post I was greatly offended by the response but also could see why it was given.

It is always said that things can be sorted by PM so I tried to PM two mods plus the guy I had upset to try and get it sorted. these pms were completely ignored and I never had a response to any of them, niot even to say 'you were in the wrong dude', which I found strange.

I went away for a bit thinking, ok, so thats how it is, but my love of the subject matter and my respect for the knowledge displayed klept me reading. Lately I thought I would begin to contribute to threads again but so far, unless I have missed something, not one post has elicited a direct reply (except on the ID thread).

I'm certainly no fountain of knowledge so its possible my posts have added nothing, however the fact that there is nothing at all is a bit disconcerting.

If I have been blackballed just let me know and I will go. Or is it my imagination?

from what i have seen i dont think the blaclball exist in this forum the people here are too mature for that crap .Certainly if someone came to me and said dont speak to so and so i would tell them where to get off

I've got plenty of issues....none with your name on em. :occasion5: I wouldn't worry about nobody replying directly to your posts, I post plenty of stuff that elicits no responses.

I'm new here but the only thing I heard that comes close to "Blacklisting" someone was the guy who was building that U2. The only reason I had heard about it was because I was following the build and it had just stopped. Can't remember the screen name now.

This is hilarious coming from a guy who's avatar is Sponge Bob Square Pants in a thong! :lol:

True. But look at the sig picture....... now that's good taste.*

No problems here Waynos. Post away.

*He's also in Scotland and might send me some whiskey if I defend his avatar. :lol:

It's not you, you really are paranoid
I hear voices
and I know at least one space-faring totalitarian society in Alpha Centauri are using my refridgerator to spy on me; whenever I want to talk to the contents of my larder (tins of beans, spam, fruit slices etc), I'm forced to use veiled speech and hand signals, it's the only way to keep them off my back.

Wearing my vegetable strainer on my head has no effect on their evil, subspace shenanigans, I can feel myself beginning to crack.

Cheers guys, I guess I can relax and just try to post something more interesting instead.

I deliberately didn't directly refer to the exact post or thread (or mod) because there is nothing to be gained from raking over old coals.

Colin1 Stay strong for humanities sake!
Standing between the citizens of Earth and these evil-doers, as humanity's last line of defence, is my destiny.

Sleep safe in your beds...

PS does anyone have a ceramic pan to fit a size 7 1/4" head? I could use something non-combustible for re-entry

PS does anyone have a ceramic pan to fit a size 7 1/4" head? I could use something non-combustible for re-entry

Personally, I use my bedpan. They give them out free of charge at the instituion (Note to Self: Empty bedpan before using it as a Helmet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back