Me 109 G-14 Eduard 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For RLM Colors I have largely switched to a lacquer based paint line called MRP which I truly like. However they are a lacquer base so not for everyone. But I do love the results you have obtained with Gunze. So I will probably give them a try as well.

I can't get Gunze paints at any of the shops in town and am not willing to pay the extortion for shipping so I stick with the Tamiyas. Maybe some day, if I find some, I'll pick up a batch.

Thanks for following.

With another action from Photobucket and after much searching I finally got where to host my images. Easy, faster to make the hosting of the images but, more time consuming to transfer images to the forums (Postimage). Now the problem will be to replace all the images you had on Photobucket.

For now, more advances in Me G 14.

Me_109_081.jpg

Me_109_082.jpg

Me_109_084.jpg

Me_109_085.jpg

Me_109_086.jpg

Regards

ajcmac

Good stuff. Looks like it'll be pretty weather beaten.

Painting almost ready. Now missing the spots.

Me_109_087.jpg

Me_109_088.jpg

Me_109_089.jpg

Me_109_090.jpg

Me_109_091.jpg

Me_109_092.jpg

Here a problem but I was already waiting. The mask, despite having waited more than 5 days, marked the stripe painting. I think the problem is the gloss paints. They are more affected than matt paints. And I think Gunze paints suffer a little more than Tamiya paints.

Mask and I repainted. Dilute the paint a little more to see if it dries faster.

Me_109_093.jpg

Me_109_094.jpg

Regards

ajcmac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back