Member Mug Shots (continued)

Well, since dear ol' Cripps wants to see more of me I can't very well disappoint, now can I? :wink:
(Pssst, the cheque is in the mail Cripps. :-")

Here's one of me in the North Nova Scotia Highland Regiment, in 1944. :toothy5:
 

Attachments

  • 87_200.jpg
    87_200.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 535
Nonskimmer said:
Well, since dear ol' Cripps wants to see more of me I can't very well disappoint, now can I? :wink:
(Pssst, the cheque is in the mail Cripps. :-")

Here's one of me in the North Nova Scotia Highland Regiment, in 1944. :toothy5:

ummmm!!!!! and yet you still look 17 today....amazing, what's your secret NS :lol:

More pictures please lads.... I don't post much now and reading gets a bit boring at times...so more pics... keep an old gal happy :wink:
 
I have insomnia right now anyhow because of my quit smoking drugs that I am on. Which is good because I have to keep getting up and finding my new Python before she gets eaten by my snake. She is a good escape artist.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back