Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album.... (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys! *curtsies*
Here's one from today. :D

211.JPG
 
Not only is she still cute, she's smoking one of General Galland's cigars. She's got the Me 262 parked out of shot.

Moving swiftly on, or to be more accurate, back, here's a distinctly un-cute sight. It appears that 30 years ago I looked suspiciously like Lemmy, but without the warts. The chap on the right is my old friend (but 19 in the photo) Eric.

One of us still has some hair left. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • paul&ericcirca80's.jpg
    paul&ericcirca80's.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Not only is she still cute, she's smoking one of General Galland's cigars. She's got the Me 262 parked out of shot.

Moving swiftly on, or to be more accurate, back, here's a distinctly un-cute sight. It appears that 30 years ago I looked suspiciously like Lemmy, but without the warts. The chap on the right is my old friend (but 19 in the photo) Eric.

One of us still has some hair left. :lol:

1. Shush! Don't TELL all those wingnuts in here about the 262, dammit!!! I'll just have 'em pestering me for detail photos!!! :rofl:

2. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun back then. :D
 
C'mon, Maria, you know we'd ultimately choose you over a '262 (after only 20 minutes of deliberation!)!!!! However....since we're probably not going to get the Jehova's Witness "detail photos" of you, I guess we'll settle for closeups of the '262's inner workings and undercarriage.

:evil4:
 
Not sure if I should post these....
 

Attachments

  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back