Member's Choice Poll....

Which Model is The Best Overall Build???

• 109Roaming : Bf109K-4 of IV./JG 53

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catch22 : Fw190D-9 " ll> " of Stab./JG2

• Catch22 : Fw190D-9 "Schwarz 1" of Hans Dortenmann, 14./JG 26

• LesOfPrimus : Bf109G-6 "Gelbe 9" of JG54

• Lucky13 : Bf109K-4 "Gelbe 13" of 15./JG 53

• Lucky13 : Fw190D-9 "Rot 13" of Oblt. Klaus Faber, JV44

• Rochie : Fw190A-8 "Schwarz 5" of III./JG 54

• Slaterat : Fw190D-9 "Rudel" of Stab/SG2

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is a bit weak, considering the number of members. Perhaps the thread needs to be in a more prominent location - News, Basic, Off Topic? Whichever, but a section where more members are likely to see it.
There is a possibility that modelling is considered unimportant by some, and therefore not worth looking at, but I don't think that's the reason for the low vote count to date.

Should be able to get the poll to the homepage, moving it to news would certainly give it attention. In addition a site wide announcement would also attract the attention of the forum members who haven't voted as not everyone visits here.

I agree with Javlin. I liked the Me-110 best, but since it didn't qualify I choose the next best.

All are great and better than I could ever do. All should be proud.

A very hard choice to make fellas! I voted for Gelbe 11 in the end.

But I have to say, Terry's bf110 was the star of the show! If we all keep trying, maybe one day we'll build something as good.

Well done to all involved! :notworthy:

And Wildcat breaks the tie...... Thanks again to all who voted.......

I really thought u had the win Kevin with ur superb 109G.... All the models presented were very well done and my hats off to all the participants.... This has been a great First Build and hope for more participation in the next....

I agree with you Chris. The participation wasn't too bad for a first attempt at such a project, but considering how many active members there are, the voting for the Memners Poll could have been better.
Congratualtions Dan, and to all who participated. There are some really excellent models here, and the sharing of knowledge and research, and the mutual help has been outstanding - a perfect example of an 'Airbridge' between nations.
Thank you all for your efforts, and the 'official' results should be posted very soon.
Terry.

No problem. Participation in the actual building can be intimidating. But everyone should at least vote - its free!!

I agree with you Chris. The participation wasn't too bad for a first attempt at such a project, but considering how many active members there are, the voting for the Memners Poll could have been better.
Congratualtions Dan, and to all who participated. There are some really excellent models here, and the sharing of knowledge and research, and the mutual help has been outstanding - a perfect example of an 'Airbridge' between nations.
Thank you all for your efforts, and the 'official' results should be posted very soon.
Terry.
I agree.

Also, congrats lesofprimus.:thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back