Member's Choice Poll....

Which Model is The Best Overall Build???

• 109Roaming : Bf109K-4 of IV./JG 53

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catch22 : Fw190D-9 " ll> " of Stab./JG2

• Catch22 : Fw190D-9 "Schwarz 1" of Hans Dortenmann, 14./JG 26

• LesOfPrimus : Bf109G-6 "Gelbe 9" of JG54

• Lucky13 : Bf109K-4 "Gelbe 13" of 15./JG 53

• Lucky13 : Fw190D-9 "Rot 13" of Oblt. Klaus Faber, JV44

• Rochie : Fw190A-8 "Schwarz 5" of III./JG 54

• Slaterat : Fw190D-9 "Rudel" of Stab/SG2

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, one of the things we have included in the Group Builds is a Members Choice Award, deemed Best Model Overall, based on the number of votes by Members...

Please cast ur vote for the model u think deseves "Best in Show".... VOTING ENDS SUNDAY, MAY 17TH....

Heres is a link that brings u to a listing of all the Finished Builds:
#1 Defense of the Reich - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums

OK..I'm not a big fan of the Bf109G-6 that Dan did, but the Fw190D-9 that he cranked out KICKS AS*. Y'all might want to go have a look at it again, before you place your vote..just sayin' ;-D Yes, I am a wee bit biased..but then again, I had to suffer through sleeping alone while he slaved over a HOT model(YEAH, shut it, Lucky. NOT that kind of model..take it back over to the Breaking news thread), the detail on that thing is amazing.

I agree, maam, I was just, ya know, trying to figgure which, ummmm. you know, that I kinda, ummm, well, just so, ummm, its like this, see, ummmm, it was hard and, ummmm, I don't do decisions well, and......wait, now, please, don't pick that up, please, ummmm, can't we talk about this, ahhhh, no please, not the herring, its not fair, I was, hey, HEY don't hold it so high, wait, why are you looking at me like that?! wait, WAIT, hold on now, I'm sure we can fix this, no No NOOOOOO........ (swoosh!)

Personally I had to go with the unusal and the Me-410 gets my vote for first. From a research stand point its harder to find info on in my opinion and its different from al the rest but then again I like the unusual. Which means my second choice would be the He-219. Then again my model would be dead last as I suck at it so in my option they are all winners. Congrat's guy's to all the participated!!!!

I went with you Dan but then I had some kind of damn affliction for 190's :confused: .I have to say that Luckies and Muller's butcher were giving you a run.But if Terry's 110 was in there "HA" we all be hammered,beautiful bird.Cheers Guy's "ssshh!"--"is that the Prince of Wales?" :)

You all did a splendid job, and all you should win but....

I voted for Njacos model.. BUT please be aware I am not a fan of the human hair. Even if stated more then one time, it is creepy and I hope lice dont build a colony on it, continue.

Great job everyone. I really had hard time in deciding for which model to vote. As Gnomey wrote could have easily picked more then one. I especially like Javlin's Bf 109G-5 and Muller's Bf 109K-4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back