Members Meeting Members (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm a lightweight...only 8 so far.

I dunno, I spend all my cash to cross the Pond each year and everybody clears off and leaves me to go walkabout solo.

So this year I have a cunning plan...I am not telling any of you that I'm flying over on Jul 19 till first week of Aug, I wont mention that I'll be at Wausau, WI for the AirVentureCup air race and no way will I ever let on that I'm going to be at Oshkosh for the full duration as Crew Chief for Eric on his Chipmunk and most certainly not camping at Camp Scholler either !! :)

If while y'all walking around and happen to see me, just remember to approach slowly while holding out an an oversize ice-cream or even better a Warbird sized shot of Bourbon and we can put the World to rights ! :)
Wrong side of the pond, mate ;)

I'm a lightweight...only 8 so far.

I dunno, I spend all my cash to cross the Pond each year and everybody clears off and leaves me to go walkabout solo.

So this year I have a cunning plan...I am not telling any of you that I'm flying over on Jul 19 till first week of Aug, I wont mention that I'll be at Wausau, WI for the AirVentureCup air race and no way will I ever let on that I'm going to be at Oshkosh for the full duration as Crew Chief for Eric on his Chipmunk and most certainly not camping at Camp Scholler either !! :)

If while y'all walking around and happen to see me, just remember to approach slowly while holding out an an oversize ice-cream or even better a Warbird sized shot of Bourbon and we can put the World to rights ! :)
Fly into Republic Airport then already!

Went back over the thread again because I got a like on an ealry post. Great memories. I forgot a couple of meets so I'm at 9 - and counting. Jeff Hunt, Gary (Geedee), Tony (Rocketeer), Cory (Catch22 - RIP my friend), Terry, Karl, Evan, Gerry, and Tim (nsmekanik). The latter has not been around for a bit and I hope all is well.

Andy, possibly one of my reactions to earlier posts. I was going backward, to see previous posts.

Andy and I enjoying a well earned beer after a hard day crawling all over a Mosquito at the DH museum 😀

IMG-20230724-WA0003.jpg

Great Shot Guys.

I'm only at 4, I think, but it was on this day 25th July 8 years ago that I met Shinpachi in Osaka, a real gentleman and took the time over 3 days to show My Wife and I some great sites in Osaka and Kyoto and I do thank him yet again for the giving of his time.

Also before that...lets see....Wildcat - Andy , Vic Balshaw and Bill - N4521U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back