Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wow, I'm jealous!
Back in 2012, when I was in South/Eastern Europe, I wanted to see if I could meet up with Tomo, but wasn't able to get hold of him.
I had plans the following year to go back and head up to England from Bulgaria, hopefully catching Roman and Marcell along the way and eventually meetiing up with Terry, Karl, John and Gary (I beleive Evan was still on the continent at the time, too) but my wreck in April 2013 ruined those plans :confused:

It was an awesome day alright, and I'm so glad we were all able to meet up!
Many thanks to Andy, Jo-Anne, and Tim for taking time out of their holiday to meet up with some mad aircraft fanatics, and to Gerry and Jan for the fantastic job they did organising the day! So grateful to you all, hope we can do it again some time!

And Dave, yeah, I was still in Hungary at that time. Hopefully we'll catch up one day mate!

wow, I'm jealous!
Back in 2012, when I was in South/Eastern Europe, I wanted to see if I could meet up with Tomo, but wasn't able to get hold of him.
I had plans the following year to go back and head up to England from Bulgaria, hopefully catching Roman and Marcell along the way and eventually meetiing up with Terry, Karl, John and Gary (I beleive Evan was still on the continent at the time, too) but my wreck in April 2013 ruined those plans :confused:
You're still welcome if you ever pass through my little country.

2 weeks ago I met Capt. Vick Capt. Vick in his natural habitat

20230521_0132.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back