Members Meeting Members (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Karl and I met up again with Sander (Kingscoy) and his wife, Petra, at Flying Legends, Duxford, on July 14th.
We also enjoyed our usual BBQ back at the campsite, with a nice mix of beers - which is probably why I forgot to take a photo !!

FL 5.jpg

Last Sunday, my wife Jo-Anne, my son Tim and me had a wonderful meet-up with some forum friends during our recently completed trip to Ireland. Unfortunately our daughter Michelle had to catch a plane back home that morning but we met up with Gerry ( G Gerry ) and his wife Jan, Evan ( A4K A4K ), his wife Ivette and two great kids Noah and Keira at St. Stephen's Green in Dublin for a stroll. We then proceeded to the Doheny and Nesbitt pub where Gerry had reserved a table for 9. We had an excellent lunch at the pub and a few (!) drinks and we all had a great time. Many thanks to Gerry for arranging the day and to Evan and his family for enduring a two hour train ride each way to visit with us. It will be a day I will remember for a long time!

Gerry at right, Evan at center, and me hoisting a brew (the unattended Guinness is Tim's):

220814AndyEvanGerry.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back