Tele meeting members, early 2022

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
This is a continuation of The forum's tele-meeting members

In this thread we discuss the organisation of a telemeeting between members , just for fun and because we can, early 2022.

Please use this thread to indicate your interest to join this meeting and to discuss possible dates and time for the meeting.

I will remove the thread once it's not necessary anymore.

For the ones who want to join, at one point I'll try to make a closed thread, possibly using the PM system for that to share the link to the meeting. That way, I don't have to email you all and the link won't be all over the internet as well.

Last edited:
I've never done a teleconference and don't have the software for it, so here's a maybe for me.
I want to use Jitsi and last time I tried it, it worked perfectly in the browser (Chrome/Edge) on the computer, so I don't think you'll need any extra software. On a mobile device you'll need the app, though.

So I want to use this: Jitsi Meet

I want to use Jitsi and last time I tried it, it worked perfectly in the browser (Chrome/Edge) on the computer, so I don't think you'll need any extra software. On a mobile device you'll need the app, though.

So I want to use this: Jitsi Meet

I use Chrome on both my laptops and don't video on my phone so that works great.

Scheduling is the other bugbear, I work 5am - 3pm Sat - Wed, so evening or any time Thu and Fri works. It's all good, I hope I can show how dumb I can be in person as well as in writing!

I use Chrome on both my laptops and don't video on my phone so that works great.

Scheduling is the other bugbear, I work 5am - 3pm Sat - Wed, so evening or any time Thu and Fri works. It's all good, I hope I can show how dumb I can be in person as well as in writing!
I guess it'll be a contest, then.

Okay, so experiences the last few times taught us the following about the time.

- it had to be an evening in Europe, which will be morning to afternoon in the USA.
- because of the previous point, it has to be in a weekend as most Americans would otherwise be at work
- Australians and Kiwis have to be up at an ungodly hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back