Tele meeting members, early 2022

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting! I'm not sure if the group can take the 'shock' of actually seeing the persons behind the names? As for the time differences, perhaps a couple (or 3) different scheduled meetings can be made and anyone that wishes to not retire early can attend if outside their normal time zone? A US/CA, European, Far East (which I assume would capture the Down Under? I have had good luck using Zoom as well as Skype, although Skype, to me, is predatory. But whatever platform is chosen, I would really like to participate, and shock....

ah, just for the people that already don't meet me previously
i don't speak english and i don't understand it so i'm no deaf... maybe a little deaf, if i don't reply

Okay, I've created a conversation where I will post the link, next Saturday and with the specifics. You guys cannot post there, so any banter, please do it here. You can add others to that conversation if I'm correct. If you don't see the conversation (the little envelop on top), please let it be know, so you can be added.

We already have 16 interested. If even half of that make it that we'll already have a nice group. See you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back