Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Hallo to all !!!

According to Les' suggestion or maybe not
U guys do know this is last years thread right???
I've started the thread for your wishes at this Christmas.
I would like to wish all the best for administrators,moderators,members of the forum and all sympathizers of aviation.Have a good fun .

Attachments

• kartka swiateczna1.jpg
    kartka swiateczna1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 198
Merry Christmas Wurger.

And Horse should somehow reward those who create threads that last longer than X pages. Perhaps kills, medals or something. Hmmm. Maybe not. Lanc would look like a Soviet Cold War General with medals running from collar to pant cuffs.

there used to be a kill system but it dodn't really do anything apart from extend mine and CC's rivalry so they axed it, but i did wonder which brave soul would be the first to start a christmas thread!

now for the last one or two christmasses on the site it's been something of a tradition for people to record a spoken festive mesage on the site, i think it'd be nice to carry that on so closer to christmas everyone should record a message of seasons greetings!

Marry christmas to all and to all a good night!

I only hope someone in the great northwest doesn't sue and require threads
for Hannukah, Kwanzaa, and heaven only knows what else...Is there a nice
Zen holiday?:confused:

I only hope someone in the great northwest doesn't sue and require threads
for Hannukah, Kwanzaa, and heaven only knows what else...Is there a nice
Zen holiday?:confused:

well there's always this for our jewish friends........

i know we have some jews on the site and i hope this causes no effense but it's funny as hell ;)

Attachments

• 14 Lonely Jew at Christmas.wma
    771.3 KB · Views: 1,867
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah to everyone!
Wishing the group clear skies and tail winds for 2007!

Merry Christmas from Australia. Its summer here and boy do we know it. Droughts and bushfires are in the news daily here. but one thing the Aussie Cricket team gave us an early Christmas present by taking back the Ashes. Any way Merry Christmas my good friends

All the best for X-ms, 2007 and all other years to come

sandro

What the heck should I know... it was red and had a star
(originally posted by Meteor_262 in the Pacific Fighters forum)

Attachments

• NataleFly.jpg
    NataleFly.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 140
hehe i love it!

and a very merry christmas to one and all in this festive season, may your days be full of cheer and snow, for we shall be getting none :( have a great day tomorrow guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back