Metallica or Megadeth? (1 Viewer)

Metallica or Megadeth?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

James still has it my friend. At Rock im Park last year when they did the whole Master of Puppets album straight though he sounded like it was the late 80s!

I will tell you Heinz it was amazing! Out of the 9 times I have seen Metallica this will go down as my favorite concert of them because of the fact that it was probably the only time I will ever hear the whole Master of Puppets album played like on the album note for note! Truely amazing!

The below sound quality of the video sucks but it shows the massive amounto of people there:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A0nj_tuj4U

And the announcment of the whole Master of Puppets album, but the sound quality of the vid sucks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeE1y2CxNok

Below is actually Rock Am Ring (sister festival of Rock im Park) but it is the only good quality video I could find and it also shows the massive amount of people there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duecvNFq01Q

But these two above videos are not really a good representation of his voice, as the show went on, it got better and better as if it were back in the 80s again!

Lars has atleast gotten better in my opinion. Over the last year he seems to have become more humble.

I still have a bad taste in my mouth over Lars and the Napster.... That kind of music sharing could have changed the way music evolves, for the betterment of everyone involved, artist to buyer....

I would have rather seen Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister go up to the podium instead of Lars, then atleast I could genuinely hate the meatball responsible for the death of free music...

As much as I love the music, Lars' attitude just made me want to go and download every song I could find so he'd get nothing. I think file sharing has changed music for the better, but that's a whole other argument..................

I still have a bad taste in my mouth over Lars and the Napster.... That kind of music sharing could have changed the way music evolves, for the betterment of everyone involved, artist to buyer....

I would have rather seen Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister go up to the podium instead of Lars, then atleast I could genuinely hate the meatball responsible for the death of free music...

Still free here in Canada

Kazaa, Bearshare and Limewire

I think the Napster thing was a stink and Lars through it way out of proportion.

Having said that I never agreed with free song downloading like that because I think the bands should get paid for what they do. At the same time I would rather buy the CD and have the album artwork.

Kazaa, Bearshare and Limewire
Can u say computer gets hacked??? Those programs and sites are gateways for hackers to insert some virus or easter egg and bam, ur comp is down... I should know as my kid killed my comp awhile back while downloading from Kazaa....

As far as free music goes and the artists who cry about it.... The only artists who cry about it are the ones that desire $$$ and nothing else.... Yea they should get paid, and they do.... Some bands I enjoy actually post up their music on the net, FOR FREE!!!!

Why???

To promote themselves and gives their fans, who SHOULD be the most important thing to these guys, the ability to sample an album before goinf to The Record Depot and buying it.....

Lars: "I have 28 million in the bank and dammit, I want all the money Im due, not just let these loser Metallica fans get it for free... Fu*k them..."

U should be making music to please urself and the fans who appreciate what ur doing, not for the fat paycheck...

Can u say computer gets hacked??? Those programs and sites are gateways for hackers to insert some virus or easter egg and bam, ur comp is down... I should know as my kid killed my comp awhile back while downloading from Kazaa....

I did the same thing to an old laptop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back