Metallica Is Back!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's alright Adler....just kidding on. Something that I miss with my old friends in Sweden, some of who heavy metal fan. We always had our "arguments" between us....still have.
NOT a metal fan myself but I know that Metallica I belive is one of the few that hasn't left the barricades if you know what I mean Adler.
Hat off to them.

Im not offended I just figured I would fight fire with fire. Have a little fun with it. :lol:

Winning or loosing doesn't bother me, just having fun in the meantime.... On the other hand, should you loose I'll just end up in the corner with a silly hat or something odd written, right?

Quote:
Lars has a big ego as well you are correct but his ego has not broken up his band or made them play shitty music or anything like that.

I would have to go with adler. sure, lars has a big ego but james and lars sorted themselves out and got on with it. haven't you seen some kind of monster?

Metallica set list from Werchter Belgium last night:

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Disposable Heroes
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
...And Justice For All
The Memory Remains
The Four Horsemen
Orion
Fade To Black
Master of Puppets
Whiplash
- - - -
Sad But True
Nothing Else Matters
One
Enter Sandman
- - - -
Last Caress
Seek and Destroy

Yea that was pretty freaky hussars.

I give him his due in getting back into performing ability espicially after he had to re learn the guitar like you said.

Well with the new A Tout Les Monde Song

Dave Mustaine said in an interveiw that he wanted his listeners to feel like megadeth was keeping true to their old ways, so he put a new version on their

Now Washington is next, i dont know what to think of it, its a cover of a Judas Preist song

Alot of the riffs are obviously influenced or inspired by Triviums common guitaring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back